Next week Graham will be 3 months old!! It has gone by so fast and yet it seems like he has been here forever. Graham went through a HUGE growth spurt. He started out so tiny and then in a matter of a couple weeks he went from newborn sized clothing into 6 month sized clothing! At his two month appointment he had already doubled his weight and weighed 13.5 pounds and 24 inches long. He is such a happy boy (most of the time :) He is making lots of cute noises and smiling a lot. He just keeps getting more and more fun! He is getting better at sleeping. Now he only wakes up once or twice during the night instead of 3 or 4 times. (Phew! Hopefully it just keeps getting better.) Zach has been busy with school and work and being sick this whole week :( and I have kept busy with work and trying to catch a few Zs whenever I can. I get to switch to part time at work next week! Yahoo!! I am so excited and relieved about it.
Check out our big boy!
6 comments:
What a cutie! What is your part time job?
I'm a nurse at LDS hospital. I've been full time and I'm so excited to be only part time so I can hang out with Graham more!
AHH! I need to see that boy. And thanks for telling us when the blessing was! You're forgiven but only if we can do lunch soon. And not free lunch day at IKEA.
Oh what cute pictures!!! I LOVE that he is turning into such a cute big boy and sleeping better, AND I'm glad that you get to go part-time!! WOO HOO :) We'll have to get together again soon!
I'm excited to come see that little one again! He is getting too CUTE!
He's such a little stud! That crooked smile picture is so cute!! I miss seeing you at work, just till December, then I'll be back! :)
Post a Comment