I can't believe Graham is 6 months old already!! He is such a cute, sweet, happy boy!
As you can see, he has mastered the art of sitting up.
He's also rolling from back to belly and belly to back.
He has lightening quick reflexes and can grab anything that comes into reach.
Graham is a super big eater, eating two meals a day of cereal and fruit and veggies and also still nursing many times a day.
He is getting huge and is wearing 1 year size clothing now.
He also has his first tooth!
Graham LOVES to look at books (see the last picture). If he is sitting near a pile of toys and there is a book around he prefers the book and will reach and reach until he gets it. I am always amazed that he pays attention for so long when we read books with him. I think we have a scholar on our hands!
Graham loves to scream at the top of his lungs when he is excited or to get people's attention. (I wonder where he gets his loudness from.... Daddy maybe??)
He loves to laugh and he smiles all the time, even for strangers, which I love.
This has been the best six months of our lives, Graham makes us SO happy!
(Oh and look who's finally smiling for the camera! :)
I couldn't decide which of these pictures was the best so you get to enjoy all of them :)
As you can see, he has mastered the art of sitting up.
He's also rolling from back to belly and belly to back.
He has lightening quick reflexes and can grab anything that comes into reach.
Graham is a super big eater, eating two meals a day of cereal and fruit and veggies and also still nursing many times a day.
He is getting huge and is wearing 1 year size clothing now.
He also has his first tooth!
Graham LOVES to look at books (see the last picture). If he is sitting near a pile of toys and there is a book around he prefers the book and will reach and reach until he gets it. I am always amazed that he pays attention for so long when we read books with him. I think we have a scholar on our hands!
Graham loves to scream at the top of his lungs when he is excited or to get people's attention. (I wonder where he gets his loudness from.... Daddy maybe??)
He loves to laugh and he smiles all the time, even for strangers, which I love.
This has been the best six months of our lives, Graham makes us SO happy!
(Oh and look who's finally smiling for the camera! :)
I couldn't decide which of these pictures was the best so you get to enjoy all of them :)
7 comments:
Oh my heck! he is soo cute!
Waht a cute smile! I cna't believe he's so big! Brooklyn also turned 18 mo today, yay for going to nursery!
Awwwwwww....... he is so so SO cute! I miss him... I don't even know him and it makes me sad! I can't believe he's in 12 mo. clothing!!! How fun to have a big boy!
Steph, he is so cute! What a little stud with that smile!
I can't believe he is 6 months old! He is so cute. I can't decide who he looks like. Kids are great!
His smile is so darling! He really is big isn't he?
AHHHHH he is a cutie pie! Time sure flies doesn't it?
Post a Comment