We have been in our new house for two weeks now! And we are L.O.V.I.N.G. it!!! I may have gone overboard with so many pictures but there are just so many things I love about our new house! Please keep in mind that there are no decorations and we haven't bought any furniture yet.
The outside was a big source of stress. I was worried everything we picked wouldn't look good. And even now every time I pull up to the house I sit there and look at it and wonder... I think it's growing on me.
The front door is one of my favorite details. You can't tell from the picture but it is a big 8 footer.
I also enjoy the garage door. Come to think of it, I love all the doors in this house :)
This is the view from the front door.
*THE KITCHEN*
This is the view standing in the kitchen and looking into the family room. (Again, keep in mind we haven't bought furniture yet so it is all still play size!)
Another one of my favorite things about this house is all the big windows that let in lots of light :)
The kitchen floor.
This is the design of all the doors in our house. I love them. I also love the molding. This is my pantry door, and this is the inside below...
It wraps all the way around and is soooo spacious! I love it. Have I been saying "love" a lot? Well I do.
The picture doesn't do it justice but the stairways are nice and wide.
Master bedroom. Very plain, but I have big plans.
This is the view from our bedroom window. I love that we don't have neighbors across the street. Just lots of horses.
Mater bath
Graham's room
I just had to get a close up of these cute letters my sister Marie made for us. I LOVE them!
Love! Love! Love!! Just had to get a few more in there! ;)
We've been having lots of fun looking at furniture and have a couple pieces on the way. I am in heaven making decorating plans.
Visitors welcome any time!
9 comments:
I *LOVE* it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors you chose for the exterior; they are AWESOME! So excited for you guys! Super nice!
I am so excited for you guys! I love it.. so amazing. I love the kitchen floors!! I want to see updates of the master bedroom!!
Yeah!! Congrats! That is so exciting. Your house is beautiful. Your kitchen is almost identical to ours, but the dishwasher is on the other side. Your exterior colors look wonderful. I was the same way though and for me it is still growing on me. But yours look great! Congrats!! And you can say "love" as much as you want, because anybody who has lived in an apartment should LOVE having a house!!
Oh my gosh Steph- I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house! Especially that kitchen...man! That's so beautiful girl. :)
wonderful!! I am so happy for you! I couldn't help but picture your happy family trooping in and out and spending good times...seeing the house as the home that will be such a precious place for the people you hold dear. It will fill up with both furniture and family and be a most cozy comfy place where the Spirit will dwell. Congratulations!
Steph, it's Gorgeous!! All of it! I especially love your kitchen. And I love the outside, the shutters are my favorite. You did an amazing job picking everything out, it looks great! I'm so happy for you guys, so fun! And I can't believe Graham is getting so big!
Wow! That's one of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen! I love it! The kitchen is my favorite! I want to come visit. Do you still have the same phone number? I'll try texting you.
so fun to hang out with you guys and see your beautiful house in person! I just loved it! hopefully we will see you guys soon (the boys will for sure :) merry christmas!
So gorgeous! I think you did a great job with all of your choices!
Post a Comment