Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our First DIY Project

Ever since we moved into our house I've made a long list of projects, decorating, etc that I want to do. We finally got started on one last weekend, framing our bathroom mirrors. I first saw this project on the blog Show and Tell. I made a few adjustments so that the trim around the mirror would match the trim in our house. This was a super easy project to do and only cost us $40 for all the supplies to do the master bath and the hall bath.

Here is the before of the hall bathroom:

(yes, those are the infamous pink sweat pants!)

And here is the after:




Master bath before:

And after:




I still have some touching up to do but overall I am really happy with how it turned out. I think it gives the mirrors more of a finished look. Now, on to the next project!

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

It looks great! Isn't it amazing what an impact such a simple project makes? Jealous of the sweats.

Dave and Hejdi Swan said...

Ohh I LOVE it!! I don't think I've ever seen this before...very modern and chic, great job!!