Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Fourth of July

Zach had to work from 9am to 5pm on the fourth of July. So when he got home we raced over to Lake Tahoe. We got there early enough to get a good spot on the beach with a great view of the fireworks. It was pretty crowded with people but we still had a lot of fun. We had a picnic on the beach and played cards while we waited for the show. It was really fun and we are already excited to spend the 4th in Utah next year with our family and friends!





3 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

I bet the sunset was gorgeous! (Just like your wedding dress:))

egebs said...

Looks like you two are having alot of fun. Isn't it hard being away from family. I think it's awesome that you started a blog. Liz

Marie said...

Maybe we can come to Utah for the fourth next year too! I like your blog template... very cute!