Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So you think you can Blog?

For some reason Zach has been wanting us to start a blog. I've always thought our lives are too boring and we should wait until we have a baby to start one. But we enjoy looking at everyone's blogs (almost daily) so we'll give this a try and see if we can find enough exciting things to share! (And by the way, Zach made the title!)

4 comments:

Marie said...

hitze fo' shintze! I am so excited you started one! Maybe it will help me feel like I am doing a better job at keeping in touch than I really do.

The Reimers Family said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love being able to keep in touch this way. I can't wait to see more of your life!!

NatMo said...

love love love it,Steph!!! I am so excited!!!

Em said...

Oh you are so blogariffic! Splendid! Tell Zach I love the name. Aren't you glad we married guys with such... interesting names to give us?