
Wow! We can't believe it's been a year since we were married. It's definitely been an amazing year with lots of change, stress, but mostly full of great times and happy memories. I've been thinking about everything that we've gone through this year. We started out in a tini-tiny duplex that was freezing all the time and smelled like cigarette smoke from our crazy neighbor. Since our first place we have moved three times! Zach has had two different jobs this year, we have taken a bunch of fun trips and have loved having so much time together. We are heading out tomorrow to Park City for a couple days to celebrate. Yay!!

We saved the top of our wedding cake and will be celebrating with a piece of it tomorrow... Zach is a little scared to eat it. It will probably taste stale and like freezer-burn but we have to have at least a bite, right?

I'm glad I finally have an excuse to post some of our wedding pictures :)

This is our first dance. We put on smiles, but Zach was whispering in my ear "Your friends are being SO loud!" Ha, it was still fun.
9 comments:
Congratulations!!!! How cute :) It IS crazy how fast the first year goes uh? Have fun in PC!! We actually just got back from there for the weekend, we were staying at my company's condo. There are some dang good sales going on at the Outlet Mall..so tell Zach to drop you off for a bit ;)
Wow, already a year. Geezelaweeze. Congratulations!
OH MAN, that went by SUPER fast! You were so beautiful that day. I am so glad that I got to go. It was such a blessing to be there with you. Have fun eating your cake!!! You'll have to post again and let us know how it tasted.
No more newlyweds! Ok not really though. One year under the belt is great, it only gets better from here! Congrats, I speak for all of our girlies when I say we are so glad you two found each other!
Happy Anniversary!Marriage is so awesome! Hope you guys had a great one--it only gets better from here on out!
~Helena
Seems like he's been around for a lot longer than just a year! I am happy your first year was so great... here's to the next 50!
Congrats on one year! Didn't it go by so fast? I am so glad that you posted pictures of your wedding since we weren't able to make it. You look beautiful. I absolutely love your dress! I hope the cake was good. Ours wasn't to tasty after a year, but it is still fun to do.
Hey Stephanie! I just noticed your blog with the anniversary celebration. Really cute wedding pictures. I never saw them posted anywhere else. You were a beautiful bride! I'm glad you guys are doing so well!
Hey Stephanie! It is your cousin Lisa. Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Boy, the time goes so fast!! You make such a beautiful bride, your husband is lucky to have you! And it sounds like you are lucky to have him! It sounds like he is the ideal husband, being so helpful and generous and all! Enjoy it while it lasts! Just kidding! Anyways, it is good to be in touch through Blog! I hope you are having a wonderful week!
Post a Comment