Me
+
I got these new running shoes for mother's day. I love them. I went and got professionally fit at Wasatch Runners. I was skeptical about doing all of that and spending lots of money on shoes because I didn't think it would make THAT much of a difference. BUT I cannot tell you how much better my feet and legs and knees feel in them while I run. (And I felt great about spending the money cause they were 50% off!!)
Just in time too. Race day is only 1 month away! AH!
4 comments:
Woo hoo!!! I have had some awesome Nike's in the past. That IS a good gift :) And look at Graham and his little teeth!! So cute. Lily is working on the 4th one coming in as we speak...and for some reason it's given her the worst time :( Oh and she can only stand on her own if she's leaning against the bed...she is a smartie though :)
I've been thinking how much I would like a good pair of shoes for working out. Mine hurt my feet when I'm jumping around. A lot of times I could keep going but I have to stop because my feet hurt! I can't believe your marathon is getting so close! Are ya gonna be ready? I wish I could come cheer you on!
oh! I love getting new shoes! I hope the training is going well! I am excited for you. I go through the same thing every time I go out to buy running shoes.. I hate spending so much on a pair of shoes but also cuz I become attached to my old ones :S .. but I change my mind once I notice the difference!
You're doing a marathon?! You are awesome!!
Post a Comment