Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Family Pictures

Prepare yourself for a lot of pictures. We got family pictures taken a few weeks ago and she literally took over a hundred shots and I love almost all of them. It was hard narrowing them down even this much!
Also, today is Graham's 1st birthday!! I can't believe it has been a year already. It by far has been the best year of our lives! A birthday post will be coming soon :)















6 comments:

Crowntown said...

Those are freakin' adorable!!! Happy b-day Graham!

Rebecca said...

Love the pictures!! Where did you take them at?

Connor and Jana said...

Those are so good!! I love them all! You are so photogenic! Good Luck on your choice! That is hard, they are so cute!

Traci said...

Holy cow those pictures are adorable!! You have a darling little family! Love it! Crazy a whole year old. Time flies!!!

Em said...

Oh. My. Heck. These are great!! Who took them? I especially love the one of zach and Graham because Graham is like "Hey, yeah, whasup." So cute.

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Your family pictures are awesome, you have way cool backgrounds. And Graham is adorable!