I know, I know, I am a little late with this birthday post. Graham turned one on July 16th. I can't believe it!! He is a big, smart, sweet little boy! At his one year appointment he was 25 pounds (the 83rd percentile) and 33 1/2 inches tall (the 100th percentile!). I had to work on his birthday (shhh... he'll never know...) so we just had a small party at home and then the week before we had a big joint birthday bash with Graham's cousin Raiden who is 5 days older.
Graham FREAKED out every time we tried to put a birthday hat on him, I mean he was terrified! Too bad...
These two were so funny, they mostly just ate each other's cake.
This boy got SPOILED!!
Graham is getting smarter by the day! (speaking of smart, is smarter a word?) He can point to his ears, teeth, nose and belly. I am surprised everyday at how much he understands what I am saying to him or telling him to do. He isn't walking yet but is VERY close and he can now climb up onto the couch and then onto the back of the couch and from there onto the window sill by himself! (impressive, but I sure wish he wouldn't do it!) I LOVE this boy so much!
Look how much he has changed in a year!!
And now.... our announcement....
WE ARE BUILDING A HOUSE!!!
Most of you who read this I'm sure already know but I wanted to make an official announcement. We are building in Herriman and it should be done in November. We can't even explain how excited we are and how blessed and lucky we feel to be able to have such an awesome house! It still doesn't seem real to us. We are in the phase of picking everything out and then they'll start digging in a couple weeks!
We will keep you updated on the progress :)
3 comments:
yeah!! Congrats on the house, that is so exciting!! It is so nice to have your OWN house. It can be stressful but when it is all over with, it is so worth it.
Your little Graham is a cutie! That year when by so fast!! What a fun stage!
NOVEMBER!? that is amazing!! To have shopped, pick one, built one, and have it be done all within 6 months is so FAST! It was meant to be. I am so happy for you guys!
Holy freak I thought you were going to announce you were pregnant. Sheesh! Since you're not, I think we should run a half marathon in november. Wanna?
Post a Comment