One of my favorite things in the world is to stay at my Grandpa Zenk's house. It is the most relaxing place in the world! My family came out to visit him and luckily he lives only a couple hours away from Reno in California. We had a great couple of days there swimming, eating lots of yummy food, napping on the covered porch, watching all the wildlife walking through the backyard, and of course the traditional wee-nee roast with Uncle Stan's family. Good times!

Roasting hot dogs! They always taste better this way. (And I had been swimming all day, that's why I look so cute. ha.)

The fam! Cousin Michael, brother Robert, Dad, Mom, sis Jess, hubby Zach, cousin Dwynne, and sis Melinda

I just wanted to get a shot of the covered porch and pool where we spend most of our awesome, relaxing days!
I LOVE GRANDPA'S HOUSE!

Somehow I never got grandpa in one of my shots during our visit but I wanted to put a picture of him on here because he is such a wonderful person and Grandpa and we love him so much!!
6 comments:
Holy Cow Steph! Thanks for posting these pictures.... I think I must be going through a family withdrawl because I got all choked up and teary eyed looking at these pictures! I'm so LAME! And I agree.... few places beat Grandpa's house!
I second Marie's comment. At his house, you really can let all your troubles go. (except for the drive there).
I am homesick now. Thanks a lot. :)
Nice! It's always good to have a family get together, and even better when there's a pool.
Awwww Steph, how fun! You're going to look back on this first summer with great memories!! Love it! I can't wait 'til you guys move here, and then you can come over and roast as many wee-nee's as you want!!!!! :P
How nice to have a place to be able to go and relax!
Post a Comment