Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Best Time of the Year

We decided to take a drive up one of the canyons in Bountiful today to look at all the changing leaves. It was such a beautiful canyon and the colors were amazing! We're bummed because they don't look nearly as vibrant in these pictures. We found a hiking trail and hiked up to see some awesome views! Fall is my favorite season. I love everything about it! The weather, the leaves, halloween, corn mazes, football games, I just LOVE it!

(Zach would like to add a disclaimer. He does actually own other shirts, but it just so happens that he is wearing the same one every time we take pictures!)


4 comments:

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

We really need to do that before all the leaves fall. I love fall as well, definitly my favorite season. You guys look like you are doing well. Keep in touch, we should do something considering we still have your Italian Job DVD and I could give it to you if we hung out sometime.

Marie said...

Cute pictures! Fall is wonderful, I agree. This post makes me want to go take pictures!! If only I had a camera.... :(

Em said...

Oh Steph you're such a babe. And yeah right, I know Zach only has one shirt... geez.

Crowntown said...

Tell Zach I never noticed that he never changes his shirt. But I totally understand because I have a neice that has to wear her swimn suit under her clothes everyday and never even takes it off to take a bath. Ha Ha Ha :]
I love your pictures and I'm glad you're back in Utah now too. We'll have to get togther soon while there's still some BBQ weather left!