1- Where did you meet? We met our freshman year at Snow College. Zach was roommates with my good friend Joe G. from high school. I went over there a lot to hang out with Joe and was intrigued by the tall, handsome, quiet guy hanging around!
2- How long did you date before you got married? Well, we dated for a few months before Zach left on his mission, then stayed in touch for four years and then dated 9 months on our second round of dating before we got married.
3- How long have you been married? One year on November 10th!!!!
4- What does he do that surprises you? Hmmm. I am surprised at how much he does for me. I thought it might start wearing off the longer we have been married, but we have almost been married a year and he is still sooooo generous and helpful and kind! He still opens doors for me EVERY time, he gives me a back rub or plays with my hair just about every night, he cleans and cooks just as much as I do, and he is always doing small little favors for me. I have the best husband ever!
5- What is your favorite feature about him? I love how tall he is and also his giant soft lips! :)
6- What is your favorite quality about him? Zach is one of the most generous people I have ever met. He likes to help anyone and everyone as much as he can. He is a genuinely nice person. Even when people have treated him badly, he never does anything unkind in return. Also, he is always happy and in a good mood. Occasionally he will apologize for being grouchy, but his 'grouchiness' is better than most people's good moods!
7- Does he have a nickname for you? We aren't big into nicknames, but I guess 'Honey' or 'toots' when he's being funny (I don't know how you would really spell that - not 'toot' but short for tootsie. Does that make sense? Ha! He'll know what I mean!)
8- What is his favorite color? ... I'm gonna say blue... ?
9- What is his favorite food? Chocolate. He is waaaay more of a chocolate lover than I am!
10- What is his favorite sport? Basketball
11- Who said I love you first? He did :) It took me about a month or two to say it back. I knew I loved him sooner than that, but he was in California and I didn't want to say it over the phone. I should have though because I had put so much pressure on myself to say it the next time that I saw him, that after I said it I had a little bit of a panic attack. Oh wasn't that a romantic moment honey? :)
12- When and where was your first kiss? Funny story. It was our freshman year at Snow. We had gone to the Manti cemetery with a bunch of our friends to walk around and scare ourselves. We were walking around alone and all of our friends were waiting for us in the car. Whenever I asked if he was ready to go, Zach kept saying not yet, and that he wanted to walk around longer. I knew he was just trying to summon the courage to kiss me, so after a long time of walking around I just kissed him! HOWEVER, Zach is much taller than me, so I think I ended up kissing his chin more than anything else! Oh, another romantic moment! ;)
13- Do you have kids? Not yet, but we are excited to have one someday!
14- What is a hidden talent that he has? Zach is an amazing dancer! Smooth moves! :)
15- How old is he? He will be 25 in December.
16- What's his favorite type of music? He likes a lot of different kinds. He likes a lot of chill music like Jack Johnson, and Jason Mraz, we're big into Missy Higgins right now but some of his favorite bands are Angels and Airwaves, Bayside, Taking Back Sunday, Cute is What we Aim For, Cartel... hmmm, there are lots. Zach is HUGE into music and likes to stay up on all the music news and new stuff coming out.
17- What do you admire most about him? His kindness, generosity and patience.
18- What is his favorite past time? Zach loves to stay up on all the news. Entertainment, movies, music, technology, world news, everything. So he spends a lot of time reading stuff on the internet.
19- Will he read this? Of course! I love you Zach!

Ok so I guess I'm supposed to keep this thing going, so I tag Marie, Anna Moon, and Natalie because I would love to hear your stories!
2 comments:
Hey!! It was good to hear from you the other day! So Europe was so great, I hope that you guys will get to go and I would be more than happy to let you know all the great places I have seen. So I think I read some where that your back in Utah?? If this is true we really should get together. I hope to hear from you again soon.
You guys are such a sweet couple, I'm so glad that you found someone so perfect for you, you deserve it!
Post a Comment