Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baby on the Way!

We are excited to announce our first baby is on the way!! We couldn't be happier about this. The baby should be born at the end on July next year. Unfortunately, I have been really sick with 24/7 nausea, vomiting, and being extremely tired. I have lost weight since I haven't been able to eat much and my doctor said I am dehydrated and that is what is causing me to feel dizzy and lightheaded. I've had to take time off of work and am trying hard to get myself rehydrated and trying lots of tricks to help the nausea. I had my first doctor appointment yesterday and we got to see our little baby on the ultrasound. It was exciting, we saw the little heart beating away and could make out the head and arms. (It wasn't great quality, and the picture they gave us looks like a blob with no identifiable parts, but we love our little blob!) We hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas!!

13 comments:

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

WOW!! That is so great! You are going to be a great mom. Some days I think I would like a little one, but I still think we have some time. Keep us up to date with lots of pics

Crowntown said...

Yea! Yea! Yea! I hope you get feeling better soon. Milk products seemed to help my nausea. Also people say peppermint helps, and it's the perfect time of year to fint some of that. Oh, I can't wait!

Willie, Bethany, Paul and Claire Zenk said...

Wow! You're due a week after we are!!!

Shellie and Bryan said...

Alright! That is so exciting. Thanks for sharing the news. Hope you get feeling better soon ;)

Vince and Katie Morgan said...

Zachmeister! congrats to the both of you! That is such great news. You guys are great!

The Rich Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you! I cant wait to see a child of yours. He or she will be beautiful! You will be a wonderful mother too!

The Reimers Family said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations, I'm sorry you're so sick! Sticking my head out the window in the winter was somewhat helpful for me!

Audrey, Russ, and Carson said...

Hooray Stephanie! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you get feeling better. Congratulations!

Em said...

You had better blog it up about this! I want lots of updates!

Dwynne said...

Oh Steph! How thrilling! Congratulations to three of you! You're going to be such a cute pregnant girl. Can't wait for tummy pictures! love ya!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! Kids are the best! Oh and for the record, I'm friends with Zach-- lived across the hall from him at Snow during Fall of '02. Maybe I know you too? :) Tell Zach hi for me! Oh and I worked at Pebbles so I know Mona. Tell her hi for me too!

Carrie Giles Warner

PS Soda crackers did the trick for me when I was pregnant. I lugged them around with me everywhere.

Traci said...

I am so excited for you. I am sorry you've been sick. most of us have been there and luckily most of us survived. good luck.

Connor and Jana said...

Congratulations!! I am super excited for you! That is awesome, kids are wonderful. I hope you are feeling better, the first trimester is no fun if you are sick. Hopefully you should be feeling better soon! I hope things are going and growing good;)
Take Care