I can't believe my little baby boy is 3!! I really can't, and look at him! He doesn't look like a baby anymore. He's lost that cute little baby face and looks like a grown up boy now. (tear!)
He had a great birthday weekend. On Sunday we celebrated with the Hintzes and on Monday he woke up, opened presents, we went swimming, and then had another party with the Sheltons.
If any of you have talked to Graham in the last few months, I'm sure he has told you all about his "shaking combine" that he wanted for his birthday. Well, he got it and he couldn't stop smiling. It was so cute!
Birthday candles in pancakes :)
Trying out his new big boy bike in the kitchen.
Playing pin the wheel on the tractor with cousins Milika and Zuki
Combine cake
Graham loves his cousin (2nd cousin) Zuki!! Isn't she gorgeous?
I can't tell you how much I love my little boy! He is so funny, he makes me laugh every day. He is so so smart, and so nice to his baby sister, and so full of energy. He never stops talking and I love that he always has something to say. I saw a poster that made me think of Graham. It said "so many of my smiles start with you." Happy birthday Graham!
1 comment:
You are such a great mommy!
Post a Comment